Saturday, May 19, 2012

From Paris With Love

From Paris With Love


Yves Saint Laurent
Beauty Sleep from the Top Secrets Line
This number is a must-try for people that travel a lot, especially those who have sleepless nights. This is supposedly a serum for those nights after long days, or the morning after. It is a very light weight serum that rejuvenates skin elasticity and the appearance of the skin by micro exfoliating, and it even contains a little salicilic acid for those prone to breakouts, like me. 
Gel Liner in Cherry Black
The liner is quite wonderful. I have not been using gel liner for a long time, but I feel like this put me back in love with gel liner. 
Beaute Matt Touch Compact Foundation
Slightly darker than what I would have usually gone for, I feel that I can probably pull it off well in the summer, but this has a great lasting power on your skin with great coverage.

The V Man was edited by Carine Roitfeld, the beloved ex-editor of French Vogue. This is the first volume of V Man I have received in the mail, although I have been subscribed to V magazine for a while. Although I am a first time reader, I can certainly recommend this for those gentlemen with passion for fashion and all else that pertains to life.

Thanks for reading,
xx.
Cathy

2 comments: