Saturday, May 19, 2012

When a girl can truly rest: Bobbi Brown Skincare + Audrey Hepburn Eye Mask!

 I made a small purchase from Bobbi Brown Skincare line. 

Bobbi Brown
The Extra Eye Repair Cream,
Brightening Hydrating Lotion (essentially a toner)
and a little sample of Vitamin Enriched Face Base

The eye cream is as wonderful as reviewed by All That Glitters and MissGlamorazi from Youtube, 
deeply moisturizing and smoothing.
The Hydrating lotion is a great replacement to my Chanel Whitening nano-lotion (a great brightening toner). For my dry skin with pigmentation problem, this is a life saver after a long day and as the last step for thorough cleansing.


And with the eye mask that can put any girl to sleep, even the beauty of the century, Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's.
I purchased it from Mary Green and it is the softest silk eye mask I have ever owned. Now I need to get my hands on the violet fringe ear plugs!
All that it takes to appease me or any girl I suppose:
Some Laduree Macaron, a good night's sleep, and wonderful eye cream!

Thanks for reading
xx
Cathy

1 comment: