Wednesday, April 7, 2010

NARS WANTED!!

Purple rain nailpolish: so pretty..... I so want to get this!
This is from the 2010 Spring collection, so I guess it is still available, but I am always so skeptical about spending so much money on nail polish, but I might change my mind just for this one!


Kualalumpur duo eyeshadow: I love purples so much!
This is also from 2010 Spring collection and I want to see it first before I get it, but unfortunately I don't have a Sephora near me, and the only Nars counter around me is very small, so I don't know if the Spring collection is in yet... plus tax is ridiculous at that particular counter, I don't know if I want to spend so much money on eyeshadows...





I already own Luster which is kind of similar to Madly and Nico.
Yet, whenever I see a swatch or product picture of these, I want them so much....
I am leaning towards wearing less bronzer and wearing more sheer and neutral blushes... strange eh? What can I do but to do what makes me happy:-)

Most of these product and swatch pictures are from Temptalia.com
http://www.temptalia.com/
Temptalia has loads of reviews of a lot of brands, so check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment