Saturday, April 10, 2010

Peach-pink nude lipsticks

These lip swatches are from Temptalia.com

Chanel in Santal Allure Laque ($32.00/shimmery champagne peach)Chanel lip products are a little bit sheer.
YSL volupte peach passion #13($32)I love Rouge Volupte consistency, and they are worth the price, in my opinion...
Illamasqua Brink ($20/matte warm coral pink)
This is gorgeous, but it is little bit too dramatic for work or school. I guess I could sheer it out.
Guerlain Gardenia Rouge G lipstick ($45/softened pinky-beige with a light, glossy finish )Guerlain Lipsticks are little bit too pricy...
even though the consistency looks gorgeous, it is definitely over-priced.

I am in love with peach-pink nudes these days....

1 comment:

  1. im so glad that you did this.
    ie been looking or lipsticks in these colors.
    esp the last, of course, the priciest.
    cute blog btw.<3

    ReplyDelete