Sunday, April 11, 2010

Shopping Addiction: Neiman Marcus

I needed a new dress for a special occasion, I found a perfect one from Neiman Marcus online.
It is a broken glass dress by McQ by Alexander McQueen.

I love the minty color, the gorgeous print, and the loose fitting silhouette!
So excited to receive it! I think I should get a same minty color nail polish for the occasion! yay more shopping-- bad for my wallet/ card bill
Neiman Marcus is doing a promotion:spend $200 or more and get free shipping
so I got free shipping and some cosmetic samples because I spent enoungh $ on cosmetics...
I ordered a Fresh exfoliator because I realized that exfoliating is one of the most important steps in skin care: it helps renew the skin cell and helps my skin absorb the serums and creams better!-- got a sample of the new Fresh night serum which I am super excited about..
I ordered a couple of lip lacquers from Chanel: read pretty nice reviews on Temptalia, which is another addiction of mine.

I'll post a haul/review once I get them in my hands:-) soso happy right now

No comments:

Post a Comment