Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Milan SS 2012 Highlights I

These are some of my highlights from the Milan Spring Summer 2012 collections.


Let's start with
DOLCE & GABANNA:
A fabulous, shimmery, and vibrant collection this one was for sure.
Jewel (and colorful ones, too) tone and actual use of jewels for pattern is prevalent in this show (which we will also see in PRADA). And a bit of fruitiness was there too, which seems a bit redundant with the last year's Stella McCartney. But who cares, they are different enough.






Next up is Missoni. Not my favorite from Missoni... considering the lines were a bit 'messy' (I am quite wary of using this word, but I just had to spit that one out.)
BUT, the accessories and shoes are. Just. Fabulous.
The use of fringe with the coloring of Missoni is very wearable, surprisingly.



Emilio Pucci is becoming a bit of my personal favorite nowadays.
Sexy, sultry, a bit over the top, and classically Florentine.
The gypsy theme was very feminine, sexy, and a bit gothic (with the use of crosses).
The accessories are just too good to







This green shirt will be mine. yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment