Thursday, October 6, 2011

Sad, but true story of my Retail Therapy

What can we do with some Crisp white shirt?
OR better, what can't we do with one?










Great ways to wear Gray Outerwear (Jacket, Peacoat, Cape, you-name-it):







Who needs psychotherapy? I know theres this really good doc in town. A few good things about him is that you can pay whatever you want to pay and its totally LEGAL. No appointment necessary. His name is Bergdorf Goodman and I am in a dire need to visit him. Yessssss Retail therapy.

Well, yes I am in a dire to visit him and I am dead serious. It's freezing in New York already (with the exception of this week which turned out to be nice and sunny).

and I am sure the two above things are going to be something I would be looking for...

Photos from Net A Porter. Loves.

-Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment